Premed 101 Forums

Out of Province Interview Invites

Guest taos77

Guest Guess whoz Bizzak

I'm from Toronto, and have not heard anythign re: interview to MUN. I hope all the snow they've been getting over there has slowed down the mail, and that is why we have not gotten our letetrs as yet! The good thing about Nfld is they have no shortage of ski-doo's to get around with, so the local mail probably didn't get delayed! jj!! Anyway, hope we all hear some good news soon.

~JZ

Guest novacanuck

Hey ya'll,

I think it was sometime last Friday when I got a call from MUN for an interview. I'm from NS and wasn't really expecting one since my application wasn't the greatest (last one I worked on). They were the first school I heard from too which is kinda ironic. Guess, I hope you hear soon....

Nova

Guest novacanuck

I just wanted to add that my interview is for March 12th or some time around there. I found it odd that I found out a whole month before the actual date. Bizak, generally, those of us outside of NB, PEI, and NF have lesser chances of getting in. NB and PEI have no medical schools to call their own so MUN increase the slots alloted to those provinces. It makes sense. I wonder if Dal does something similar to this?

Nova

Archived