Premed 101 Forums

prince george

Guest babbaloo

Guest Kinase0

PG was my first choice and I have been in Vancouver for approximately 6/7 years (interrupted, though). Beforehand, don't ask because I was all over the map. Congrats to all and I look forward to meeting you. :) Cheers.

Guest northpole

Hey there!

This is my very first time writing in this forum (or any forum!).

I am from Vancouver, my first choice was Van. but I was accepted to the NMP. Am actually very happy to go there! I think it'll be super interesting. Love the small class size.

See you all there,

northpole.

Guest thetigerman

I'm from Rossland, BC, chose PG 1st and got it. Finished 3 yrs of an Animal biology degree at UBC and, frankly, was mightily surprised to see the acceptance letter.

Tiger :D

Guest physiology

I'm also at the same place. Do you know how to private message me? Or read private messages?

And also in third year.

Congrats to you!

Guest luch

Hey Tiger, congrats! I think we met in the interview room. I'm from Castlegar and I think you know my cousin, Dr. D. L. Let me know if I got the right person.

Ciao

Guest thetigerman

Yes, that is me also. Were you succesasful Luch? Can anyone tell me how to send and receive private messages.

Tiger

Guest luch

I'm not sure how to send private messages. Maybe someone else can fill this in for us. Anyway, yes I got accepted at UBC, UofS and UofC. So I have sort of a hard decision to make but I think I am leaning toward UofC. PG will be great, that was your first choice right? Have you spent much time in or around PG? Do you ever talk to John any more?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SonoftheSon

Hey Babbaloo,

PG first choice!

I'm from Kelowna - the land of milk and honey!

Currently in Calgary, but moving soon...can't wait!

Son

Originally from Ontario, all four years of undergrad at UBC and a year of travelling. PG first choice and stoked!! (although I keep getting weird looks when I tell people I'm excited to go to Prince George!?)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived