Premed 101 Forums

Scores

Guest Jim2375

Guest Kirsteen

Hi Jim2375,

I believe that the AAMC mentions somewhere on their website that the e-scores will be retrievable at the time when the paper scores are postmarked. That is, we should be able to get our eyeballs on them around the first week of October. I'd keep checking on the AAMC site for announcements--I haven't been on there in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Richardo Xavier

I got a letter from MCAT yesterday with my passcode for retriving my scores when they come available. It also came with a secondary application to the Brody School of Medicine :):):)

Personally, I think it's absolutely sad that they want to milk us for 15 more dollars just to get something we already have coming to us a week later.

-Richie

I got my letter on Friday (I'm from Canada).

Yeah, having to pay $15 U.S. bites, it's just another opportunity to suck more money out of us.

Richie, I'm assuming that you did well on the MCAT. Any Canadians out there who got an invitation to apply with their letters?

Guest Richardo Xavier

Doh!

Let me clarify. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> I got three seperate pieces of mail that day. <!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

1) My MCAT Passcode to retrive my test scores when they come available. :(

2) A Secondary Application to the BrodySchool of Medicine. :)

3) A letter of acknowledgement from the UNC-Chapel Hill school of medicine ( saying they received my application but were withholding a secondary application until they received my scores )

I am American. I live in Wilmington, NC to be exact. :) However, I'm making my first trip ever to Canada tomorrow. I will be flying into Montreal and staying at the Fairmont-Tremblant for the American Urological Association conference meeting being held there. *grin*

Hope this clarifies. Didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up.

-Richie

Archived