Premed 101 Forums

has anyone in canada????

Guest mcatter

Guest mcatter

actually gotten there results w/out using the net...or an advisor or whatever????has anyone actually got there results in the mail????i think im gonna be the last one on earth to get them

I am so tired of waiting for my scores.... I just got back from checking my mail.... absolutely NOTHING! I wish I had a premed advisor to ask about my scores :(

Well, let's hope for Monday :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting... try not to go crazy over the weekend :)

I live in the GTA and took the test at the Holiday Inn. Received my scores this afternoon (Friday). Form BG, scores very close (verbal and physical identical, bio was 1 point higher on the real thing) to my AAMC V scores. I'm very happy. :)

Guest Kirsteen

Hey JSS02,

Given that I wrote along with you (same location) perhaps I'll get a pleasant delivery today too.

All clear for UWO and Queen's, I take it?! Well done.

Kirsteen

Thanks a lot, Kirsteen. Yes, it appears that I am clear for both of them. Best of luck to you; I hope you feel as relieved as I did after getting my scores today.

Guest mcatter

Congrats.....im in s'toon...and nothing here....

i also wrote form bg....i was wondering how u felt after u took the exam??did u find it hard....easy...moderate???

i found the VR decent, but tougher than any of the kaplan exams i took. The PS was moderate...ahrder than i expected, but easier than the kaplan exams...and bio was same...excpet for a few passages that i was out to lunch on.....what about u????

Hey guys, I live in Thornhill (Toronto) and I got my scores in the mail today. Unfortunately, I have to write it again but it was my first time anyway. At least my writing sample went really well. Good luck everyone.

I found VR a bit harder, but the PS and BS were basically the same as AAMC V and the other practice tests I did. I took the Princeton Review course this summer. I was optimistic, since lots of people told me that they got as high or higher on the real thing compared to their practice tests.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there Jeff,

I too, took the PR course and I felt roughly the same as you in the aftermath of the exam, i.e., VR was tricky but I managed to complete it (unlike last year), PS was ridiculously simple compared to the PR material, BS was decent and I wished it had more than the ~40% orgo that it actually contained (although I found some of the bio, and not orgo, passages a little more thought provoking) and the WS was not a problem at all. I think I also had the same test form as you, so I'm hoping, all these factors considered that I'm in the same score boat as you, whatever that may be, exactly. Hopefully this will be determined on Monday!

Have a restful weekend, all,

Kirsteen

Archived