Premed 101 Forums

Test Scores?

Guest BCgirl

Guest BCgirl

Like a lot of people, I am waiting (not very patiently :) ) for my MCAT scores. I read on the Princeton Review's message board that some people who had taken PR for MCAT prep received an email from the PR saying they should expect their MCAT results the week of Oct. 10. Did anyone here use the PR prep course and heard that as well? It would be nice to get our scores sooner, but I'm definitely not counting on it since Oct 17 is 60 days after we wrote the test.

For those of you who have taken the MCAT before, how much longer does it usually take Canadians to get their scores?

Thanks guys! And good luck to all the other people waiting for their scores... hopefully we'll get good news! :rollin

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

I wrote the August MCAT last year and remember receiving my results around mid-October. I also took the PR course this summer and didn't hear anything about an October 10th date. Given that the PR is quite a separate organization from the AAMC, I'd say that the Oct. 10th date is an estimation--albeit a decent one.

Good luck,

Kirsteen

Guest sazzafrazz

hi,

I've waited for a couple of MCAT scores. (one August and one April) I received the first one at 61 days and the other at 75 days. From my experience they are pretty close to 60 days for the August MCAT. If they go over there would be problems all over the place for students trying to apply for Med school.

saz

I read on another board that the scores will be sent out this Friday or early next week!! Ohmigod, I'm so scared!! I hate how if I get a 10 in PS I'll be really happy, but if I get a 9 I'll be pissed off and want to write it again. I really hope I never have to write it again though. Not just because I don't want to spend money on it again or because I don't want to waste an entire summer studying. Simply because I never ever ever want to think about electrostatics and magnetism again! (And please don't tell me I'll be learning about those things in detail during med school. Please. That'd make me so unhappy...) :lol

I'm not sure BCGirl! I remember when people were waiting for the April MCAT to come back (on SDN)--the Canadians got theirs maybe 2 or 3 days later than most Americans. Hopefully that's right!

Archived