Premed 101 Forums

What the...! Help please!

Guest misagh

Guest misagh

I'm an OOP applicant, I just received my rejection letter... but it states that the reason I was rejected was because I didn't present 3 units of course weight in English. Thing is, I'm taking those 3 units right now, and that should have showed in my transcript I sent in January. In fact, I took this course specifically for U of A's english requirement!

I just called and left a message with Andrea... I'm going to call again... I will suggest to them that I send another copy of my transcript... is this hopeless?! Would they still consider interviewing me, considering my lack of English credits isn't the only barrier to getting an interview?

This is so frustrating... :(

Guest misagh

Never mind folks... whew... turns out there was a slight error made and my english course was not counted. All has been fixed... well, at the very least, i'm still in the pool... for better or for worse...

As us Newfie's say, "Oh me nerves!"

Are there other OOP applicants still waiting to hear about interviews? I was told there is a date in May for interviews, and that there's a chance we may hear in April...

Archived