Premed 101 Forums

final transcript

Guest Ert123

Guest Ert123

Hi, sorry if this has been asked.. I'm wondering where to send the final transcript. The program website mentions the Admissions Office, but I remember sending the term 1 transcript to the registrar's office (in administration building with T6G 2E2 postal code), and a letter back in october saying to send everything to the office of registrar and student awards (which i thought would just be the registrar except that it has a postal code of T6G 2M7). So since there seems to be 2 registrar addresses, I'm thinking of sending to the admission office... but any confirmation would be great.

thanks!

Guest DoNair

I am assuming you are not from the UofA. (If you are from the UofA then you don't need to send any transcripts)

The Registrar's office and the Medicine Admissions office are 2 separate places on campus. I think you should send your final transcripts to the Medicine Admissions office as they will be the ones using the transcripts.

Here is the address (from: www.med.ualberta.ca/ugme/...ochure.cfm )

MD PROGRAM

HEALTH SCIENCES

2-45 Medical Sciences Building

Edmonton, AB T6G 2H7

Telephone (780) 492-6350

Hope that helps.

And to all the others out there, please correct me if I am wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Braveheart

Hi MedAnxiety,

According to the UofA website

www.med.ualberta.ca/ugme/...ochure.cfm

they need to receive the final transcript by June 15. That seems pretty rushed... maybe you should give them a call to tell them the situation with UBC or get it and FedEx it to the Ad Committee ASAP. Best of Luck!

Archived