Premed 101 Forums

registration chaos

Guest ssup

well guys...

I finally received my reg package and I'm trying to register HOWEVER i've run into a huge problem...i don't have a login ID/password for beartracks

I imagine my login ID is simply my U of A ID #. The only password I have is the one I used when making my application which doesn't seem to work here. I could wait till Monday to solve this problem but if any of you have any suggestions, please let me know...

Ssup

Guest nanoarray

After I submitted my application for dentistry, I received an email from BearTracks stating my login ID and password. My login ID begins with the letter "W" and then my student number. The password was given by BearTracks and you'll be asked to change it when you use BearTracks the first time.

So, you can try typing the letter W before your student number, if you know your password.

thanks guys...

I'll be sure to call the registrar's office Monday morning...one last thing though:

I just want to be sure that the confirmation deposit due Aug 15th is the same 175$ deposit we sent in with our acceptance of the offer...right?

Thanks,

Ssup

thanks for the prompt reply fox...

since you have all the answers, I got one last Q fo ryou: are there deadlines for any of the registrations/ forms that have to be sent in? I read the immunization deadlines but I just want to make sure nothing else is pressing...I'm in the middle of my move to Edm and I have no time :(

thanks,

ssup

I don't think there is a deadline for the forms that need to be sent in, I assume it's the same as when your medical stuff is due (Sept. 12). I haven't sent mine in yet, either, since I don't have passport pictures yet.

Archived