Premed 101 Forums

Room available for rent

Guest jA

First and foremost, congrats to all those accepted to school this year! I went through the process myself, and truly appreciate the level of commitment and stress associated with applying. It was a good news story for me as well, but I have been accepted to UofC med school. As a result of my heading down to Calgary in August, my girlfriend and I would like to find someone to live with her in our house in Edmonton.

Here's the scoop...

We are both 28 yrs old and own a beautiful large bungalow on the south side of Edmonton. Recently remodeled, huge backyard, lots of bathrooms, etc. It is a two-minute walk to the bus stop and a short drive to the UofA. I will be coming back and forth from Calgary on weekends, but we would still like someone to move in the house to live with my girlfriend. So...any FEMALE students looking for a place to live in Edmonton are welcome to contact us. We are looking for someone who is neat and tidy, and who does not want to bring any pets (we have a cat and don't want to introduce any more animals in to the house).

The house is well furnished with the exception of what someone wants to put in their own bedroom (we have an extra bed should you need one).

We are asking $600 per month, including everything except any personal long-distance phone calls. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can get in touch.

Thanks,

J

Archived