Premed 101 Forums

It's Finally here

Guest Dr Love

Guest Dr Love

I just got my admissions package in the mail, and I'm from calgary so i'm sure all of yours are on the way if you haven't already got them.

(now I'm gettin' pretty excited)

L8er

Guest kernelhoover

I received mine as well today. However I haven't received any info regarding my beartracks ID/password so I can't register. Has anyone received this info?

I'm having the same problem. I wanted to register so I can do the day class of that INTD class... but I don't have a login or password either.

Guest Dr Love

When I contacted UofA they told me the the username is wXXXXXXX X=your id#, but your password initially has to be sent to you. Contact the bear tracks support system

/www.registrar.ualberta.ca/ro.cfm?id=727

I've already registered for all my classes, and the afternoon class of INTD410 looks like the way to go since the evening class doesn't end till 9:00

(Now I'm really excited)

Good Luck

L8er

I can't believe this. The day class is full for dentistry. Now I have to register for the night class. >: Only 16 spots available in each class. Geez...why don't they allow 32 students all in one class?

They sent me the letter when I flew to Edmonton to check out the housing and at the same time enjoyed my Klondike Days. When I got home and tried to register, it's already full. How frustrating.

That sucks! I registered today and got into the day class. They must allow more than 16 spots for med students since there are 125 of us. The course only lasts for five weeks, though, so unless you have commitments on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it only a pain for five weeks.

In order to get your password for Beartracks you have to call 492-3113 and give them your student number.

Yea, they allow 65 medical students in each class. This morning when I checked the class profiles, there were only 14 students registered in the day class and zero in the night class. Why does the faculty make it so difficult for dental students? :x

The password should be sent to you by email, when you sent the on-line application for medical school last year....unless you deleted that email..... :D

Archived