Premed 101 Forums

Anyword on when 2nd Round Rejection letters are out?

Guest Med2B

I talked to Andrea today and she told me that the class is filled (ie. all offers have been made), but for those on the waitlist, she said there is typically still a great deal of "movement" during the summer. Basically, they don't believe the class enrollment to be accurate until the first day of school when everyone actually shows up. She also said that our packages won't be out until the middle or end of July. I was hoping they'd come soon:D . Anyway, I don't know if the refusal letters have been sent out, but I thought anyone still waiting or wondering about the waiting list might be interested to know what she said.

Guest DixielandDelight

I just spoke with a friend who was on the waitlist(4year+, in province), and she just got the call from Andrea today. So the waitlist is definitely moving! Good news!

is it safe to assume that if I haven't heard anything from the school yet, then i pretty much dont' have a chance to get in? do they send any rejection letters out or does the school wait until mid July to send out all letters?

Thanks

Guest summervirus

I believe that rejection letters are sent out during the 2nd or 3rd week of July. I don't know what your chances are though.

Archived