Premed 101 Forums

uhauling from bc to ab

Guest getset007go

Guest getset007go

Hi everybody

I am a bc'er heading off to UofA this september... very excited to meet all of you during O-week. I am currently considering whether to uhaul my stuff over to the University or fly them in. I am wondering though if anybody else from bc (vancouver) may be interested in sharing a uhaul truck. This way, the cost of renting can be shared and not to mention, the driving times ;) ...

thanks

gsg007

Guest 789789

hey gsg007,

when do you plan on moving from van to edmonton? i'm from van too & am just starting to think of how i'm going to get stuff over there.

Guest 789789

hello,

i think i'll be going to edmonton earlier than the 20th. is there an email address i can email you at? i've been looking at moving options and seeing how much stuff i'm actually going to take... there might not be all that much after all! i hope you can find someone to share a uhaul with if you do finally plan to move that way.

Guest getset007go

Hi 789789 and Apna

Thanks for responding. well, I am happy to hear that both of you guys/gals have arrangements in place and am looking forward to meeting you later. Hey 789789, you can email be at getset007go@yahoo.ca. I don't really have that much to move so the uhaul I am thinking of renting can store things for 1-2 bedrooms. Does anyone know a good moving company if I was looking to move my computer?

thanks

gsg

Archived