Premed 101 Forums

APARTMENT TO SHARE

Guest snoopychan

Guest snoopychan

Hi there, my friend is looking for a roomate and asked me to post this for the new students coming in. Here is what she has given me:

"I am a second year med student looking for a roomate to share my two-bedroom apartment starting in sept. It is a large, newly renovated place with 1 and 1/2 bathrooms. Amenities include a pool, movie theatre, gym, study hall, and party room. It is located at 83ave and 111st (across the street from the University Hospital). 7 min walk to class!!! Rent is $557 each and includes all utilities. Please call Dayna at (780)434-5464or email dbell@ualberta.ca. "

Hope this is helpful if you are looking for a place. Cheers.

- Snoops

Guest UOMeds06

Hey Snoops,

Are you going to come home for the summer? I'm actually headed your way for a couple of weeks....I forgot that you were there. If you're looking for some one to sublet for a couple of weeks, I'm looking for a place to stay. Drop me a line....do you still have my email?

Peace,

UOMeds06

Guest snoopychan

Hey JW,

I am not subletting out my apartment, that was a post for a friend. I have lost your email when my account got cancelled and had to get a new one. You can email me @ krisc@ualberta.ca if you wanna get in touch. I'll be heading home in early August and staying for the World Cup of Hockey in Montreal in September baby!! Later dude.

Archived