Premed 101 Forums

U of A undergrad classes

Guest EB

I plan on throwing my hat in the ring for U of A med this fall (just as long as the upcoming MCAT exams doesn't go poorly), and have been keeping up with the posts in this section of Ian's message board.

I thought it might be interesting to start a discussion with students who are doing (or finishing) their BSc/BA here at the U of A regarding undergrad classes they found useful, well-taught, interesting, etc. And if anyone is finishing up their first year of med, post info on what classes you feel helped to prepare you for the workload!!

Erin

Guest Carse

Went to high school in Grande Prairie. Sorry, but the reason I asked was because I know someone I went to school with that I haven't seen in a couple of years that was talking about starting University on the road to medical school. Their first name was "Erin", and with the initials "EB".....

BTW, I also took the honours Physiology program at U of A and finished last year. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to let me know.

Carse

Carse,

You totally scared me for a few seconds... I couldn't figure out how you knew I was in Physiology, until I realized I put a link to my homepage in my profile. :)

I do have a few questions on the program, courses, etc. Also, which Professor did you do your honors project with?

Anyways, it'd probably be easier if you e-mailed me rather than using this message board. My address is: ebrennand@home.com

Erin

• 2 months later...

Archived