Premed 101 Forums

Initiation

Guest dj browny

Guest dj browny

p.s I'm in the purple team, proud to have a real caracter: DONATELLO!!. You'll recognize my blink blink necklace, the coolest one. Go ninja GO ninja GO!:rollin

Guest cutieyellow

My year, they gave us an assignment over the summer, a clinical case to solve and everything. What a pain in the arse that was. Didn't realize it was fake until we gave it in. B*stards. Spent like a whole week on it too.

Other than that, clinique I is a real class, Dr. Joan Glenn should come in and talk about it and blablabla. Don't know how long that thing would last though. I guess you should expect some kind of initiation prank somewhere along the way this upcoming week though, it is a tradition after all. But don't go skipping classes now b/c you think they are fakes!

Leaving for my initiation to externat in Gaspe tonight. Wishing you all Laval-ian to be (if not already) a great first week of initiation and hopefully you guys will enjoy life at Laval. As for me, not back in Quebec till November... :) Vive les stages a l'exterieur!

CY

PS. We all know the orange ninja turtle - Michaelangelo is the coolest of them all!!! Nunchucks is all that matters!!! Woohoo!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sérieux c'était cool! Est-ce que ça me rend pathétique de dire que c'était la meilleure de mes trois initiations universitaires?? :P

Bonne rentrée tout le monde :)

PS: Dans la vie, il y a des cactus !!

Melye !!

Je ne trouve pas pathétique du tout! Moi c'était ma deuxième universitaire, et aussi la meilleure! Quoique c'était ma 4e au total, car j'en ai eu 2 au cégep :rollin

Sur ce, je me dis Mieux vaut tard que jamais, Ju!

Julie

Archived