Premed 101 Forums

Word from admissions

Guest sn0w0wl

Guest sn0w0wl

So nice to finally hear something from admissions! Did you guys all get the reminder email today? At least they cleared up how (post, not email) we can expect to receive notice of our status.

I don't know how things are for y'all, but I'm a little disappointed that the letter will be going to our permanent address (but I know it makes more sense for some people)--in my case that is my parents' house in another province, so they will have to break it to me over the phone... I'll be tempted to call EVERY DAY to ask, "is it there yet? is it there yet?". I hope it doesn't get lost among the bills and junk. Aaarghh.

We're getting closer! Hang in there and good luck to all.

sigh..I find it sad that I actually felt excited to see the relatively uninformative email (would have been nice if it mentions the date offers will be made). It's really a testament to how this process has been runnning a huge chunk of my life for the last couple of years.

Guest canstowski

Man, i rather have my notice of status sent via e-mail.

What does this mean? It means u don't want to receive a thin piece of envelope from them! :\

Guest ClimbOn

I knew that the results won't be coming out until some time in May, but I still nearly had a heart attack when I saw the email from adcom. God knows, they could have been sending me a rejection email. This whole application process is making me paranoid.

Guest KatieKat

Hi Sn0w0wl!

You could simply change your permanent address online to the address you'll actually be at during the summer. That way you will get the pleasure of opening that nice fat envelope and your parents can wait for the call!

Archived