Premed 101 Forums

Posting documents to OMSAS

Guest spyder133

Guest spyder133

Hi,

Another question for everyone. Is there a specific method for posting documents to OMSAS? I know you cant put it through registered mail that requires a signature but I am requesting tracking so I know it gets there (Im in Australia). What I would like to know is if theres anything extra for me to do? How do they know what file to put it in, etc? Or should I write up a separate letter that goes along with the two docs Im mailing saying that its for my application, etc.?

Thanks for the help!

I am not sure that I understand your question... are you asking about how to label your documents so that OMSAS knows what application they are part of or are you asking how to mail/courier them to OMSAS so that you know that they physically made it to Guelph?

Guest spyder133

Hi,

Just wanting to know how to label my documents so they know what application they go towards. Im sending them by registered post so I know they get there, just wanting to know what happens when they do get there.

Thanks

If you make sure that your OMSAS number is on them (clearly) they will make it into the correct file. There should also be a cover page that you print off the on-line application for your referees. This helps them get the letters in the right file.

Archived