Premed 101 Forums

Thank you letter for interviewers

Guest 4EverRose

Guest 4EverRose

Hi there,

I would like to send some thank you letters/notes to my interviewers. I wonder whether any of you have managed to get the contact info. If so, did you explicitly ask UBC Med for that?

Thanks.

Guest canstowski

My opinions anyways, i think its unnecessary to send a thank you card/letter to your interviewers. I highly doubt you can obtain their contact info from UBC MED either b/c they probably don't want you to spam the interviewers, or in some case, have the opportunity to complain to them if you had a rough interview.

Guest physiology

Hey,

I asked Dr. Frinton about that cuz I came outta my interview really liking my panel (not really a reflection of how I did, but I did like them nonetheless). Anyway, she said, you're not supposed to contact them directly.

If you REALLY wanted to give em something you can send your letters to the Faculty of Medicine office. They'll re-direct.

Just to let you know, the ladies at the table seemed against the idea.

Guest 4EverRose

Hello,

Thank you for both of your replies. I was thinking of sending them thank you cards since I think they were really nice and I appreciate them volunteering their time for the interview. Typically after a job interview I would send a thank you card/note to my interviewer but I guess it is kinda different in this case.

Since UBC Med admission staff is against this then I guess I will stay away from it then :)

Archived