Premed 101 Forums

changing references...printing out forms..Help!

Guest uftstudent

Guest uftstudent

Hi....

I want to print out the reference forms from OMSAS...but we need all three references and mailing addresses...

1. Is it possible to not provide one of the references and still print out forms?

2. Is there a limit of only 3 forms printed?...what if u need extras?

3. What If i put in a reference now but i want to change it later...is it possible to Edit the actual name/address of the reference you're using?

thanks alot!!!:)

Guest Elaine I

Yes, you can enter just one reference and print the relevant form. I'm not sure of the answers to your other questions, but my guess would be that you can edit the reference information just as you can edit any other information.

Elaine

Guest uftstudent

well...I added in a reference and it appears it is still open to editing...and since a pdf is always available for viewing i guess we can print it as many times we want (ie. u can print a new one if u make changes to the reference). phew! If anyone thinks otherwise, please say so.:\

Guest NurseNathalie

last year, I had entered my referee's info- printed it- sent it to him... and he then asked me to change his contact info...

I was able to go back in... make my changes.. and print as needed... I think as long as the application is not submitted, you can make changes to it..

just an aside: the OMSAS support is really good... when you have questions, just send them an email (through the OMSAS site) they are really good at answering quickly .. well, they were for me, anyways...

Archived