Premed 101 Forums

nothing to do with meds, need help with windows media player

Guest zhenlun

Guest zhenlun

hi there i need some serious help with stupid windows media player 9, i just got a new computer so i transferred all my music, i used windows media player 9 to play music (because it supports unicode), anyways in the playlist window (where it list the songs) it only shows the name of the song and the running time, i want to make it so it shows the artists name as well. i know its possible because my old computer does it, but i remember it took be a long ass time to figure that out too, i've already wasted 2hours on this and googled the hell out of it, im going crazy.. please help thank you

Guest kaymcee

I'm using Windows Media 10, so I'm not sure if this applies, but it's worth a shot.

Try right-clicking on the fields above the playlist (like Title or Length, as you mentioned). In WM10, a menu appears that allows you to select the field(s) you wish.

WM10 also has a pane on the right side of the window that, when resized, shows progressively more information. In it's smallest form, it shows only Title and Length. If you make it larger by putting your cursor over the divider and dragging it to make the pane larger, it will also show the Artist field.

I hope this helped. If not, go here and download WinAmp. :b

Archived