Premed 101 Forums

worried

Guest i could do nothing else

Guest i could do nothing else

hi! this is my first post. i'm just getting worried because i'm getting rejection letters from so many schools. i did get an interview with ubc last year, and this year. and i was waitlisted last year. i was wondering if anyone knows what kind of chances waitlisted candidates have their 2nd time applying, or if these chances are better at all? it's very disappointing to think that you had such a great chance last year, and yet this year, you get rejected from all over....

i need a shoulder to lean on!:(

hey

don't worry too much, a lot of people get in on the second try so it's no biggie. just concentrate on your interview this year and remember you only need one school to accept you! just look at the positives that you were waitlisted last year and now you have a chance to build upon what you did last year and show it in this year's interview.

best of luck!

Guest not rex morgan

Your chances of getting in to other provinces are slight to begin with, so don't think that your low status out of BC reflects your status in BC at all. As for being waitlisted before, that shows your application is strong. I know it didn't feel like that at the time, but you were still above the few hundred that didn't get to that point.

Archived