Premed 101 Forums

Wow, news travels wrong...

Guest Adversary

Guest Adversary

So just to let the board know...

I visited London last week and had an amazing time. The tour Trish gave me was fabulous. I saw the Sim lab and the clinics. Moreover, met many students who all seem to stand behind UWO. In fact, one 4th year student spent 1.5 hours telling me everything there is about UWO Dentistry and London. Only complaint was politics which happens everywhere.

As for London, EVERYONE IS NICE! Bus drivers stop and wait for people to catch up. They go out of their way to help you out! CRAZY! People are super friendly and always willing to help. My B&B place was awesome! Guy drove me from greyhound and to train later. What an awesome guy! When I visit my best friend in UWO, I am so going back to that B&B!

So with that said, my final choice is UBC (madflossin' is wrong). Why? Sure, the program is superior than UBC. I think most people would choose UWO hands down. However, for personal reasons UBC won.

The UWO waitlist should move up one! Congrats to everyone who is in and on the waitlist. Trish told me they interviewed 248 applicants this year for 57 spots!!!! That's crazy!

Guest madflossin

ppl ........ note this down - cause it sure as hell wont ever happen again

but yes - I was wrong !

I guess there truly is a first time for everything :eek

Guest madflossin

since we're gonna be in the same class ....

I'd like to be the first to extend a formal invitation - u can be my official "adversary" ..... the newman to my seinfeld ... the lex luthor to my superman ..... the 'fat hungry american' to my krispy kreme donut

or vice versa

I could be the super-villain instead - they have far more fun actually .... and get to use that catchy laugh

muahahahahaha:evil

wonder why there's never been an evil dentist?? :hat

Guest madflossin

damnit!!! - this is becoming a disturbing trend ..... wrong twice on consecutive days :eek

i should have quit while i was ahead :o

oh well - compared to me that dentist will look like ****in robin williams in patch adams .....

muahahahahaha :evil

Guest madflossin

so adversary ..... i was talkin to a friend of mine - who started med at ubc last year.....

he was goin off bout how wild the dent chicks get whenever they have one of those events - like a med/dent pub crawl ...... apparently ubc dent girls have quite the "positive" reputation - lol

I'm lookin forward to the education aspect though 8o - lol

Archived