Premed 101 Forums

UofT applicants/students Help!!!

Guest predent2003

Guest predent2003

Hi guys!

For all of you who have put in your application to UT, have you had any reply from UT in terms of telling you that they have received your application?

I personally have put in my application form long time ago. But till now, they have still yet to cash my cheque. I email them so many times, and each time they only reply me saying that "you will get a reply once your application is processed". So I am hoping to hear you guy's situation. For those of you who are in, when do you first find out that your application is processed??

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexis411

Have you heard back yet predent? I put my application in more recently but am curious to know how long it will take to process (ie to confirm they have received it).

Guest predent2003

Hey alexis411,

NO! Till now I still haven't heard anything back from them and I am worry. If you or any of you out there get any response from them, can you guys tell me?

Guest predent2003

Anyone?

so anyone receive any types of receipt of confirmation fromi U of T yet?

I am really worry that they might have lost my application!!

Thanks guys!

Guest elaineli315

Hi,

I am in Toronto, and I handed-in my application to UofT in person. Yet I got no reply whatsoever on what other documents they want from me (like any other schools). I say not to worry. They told me they will process all applications after the deadline, so I am not sure they actually will "look at" the applications and send out letters after that.

Don't think they can loose so many applications all at once. Have you tried to e-mail or call?

Guest predent2003

Hi Elaine,

You won't believe how many times I have emailed them, and they gave me absolutely no answer.

I guess according to what you said, the same thing is happening to you, and probably everyone else!

We just need to wait till after the deadline and pray that all of our stuffs are in before then!

Thanks for replying!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Spritzer5

I applied last year to U of T Dents and they processed the application after the deadline. Also, they sent an email with my information regarding the completeness of my application and acknowledgment. Hope this helps.

Archived