Premed 101 Forums

Nov DAT support group, anyone taking it this Nov?

Guest Guyver03

Guest Guyver03

Hmm, for some reason I'm quite calm about the exam, I felt that I studied everything and can't cram anymore. I guess I'm quite confident of the exam, or this is just the calm before the storm.:rollin

hi -- can anyone who has written the dat before confirm what we can use to mark our designs on the soap? I've heard that only the black sharpie is allowed. I've also read some posts discussing using pencil or knife blade.

thanks

Guest bcdentalgirl

I can tell you with 100% certainty that when I wrote the DAT, I used the blade to mark my lines. This was 2 years ago. If you are not sure, call the CDA and ask - you never know, things may have changed.

Guest Bigheadbebe

Hi PearlywhitesBC:

All I know is the carving tutoring session tomorrow in Woodward library Room 217 starts at 6pm. There is a small fee but I think is worth it with expert comment on your carving skill and what you need to watch for. No, you don't have to be a pre-dental member, but if you are a member, you can save a few bucks... Of course you can practice reading test with them too after the carving test. Fee depends on whether you want to take the carving alone or reading alone or both, perhaps you can e-mail them directly as poster all around the campus. I went to this evening session and the room is full...Perhaps you can request Fri evening if there is no space tomorrow? I am sure they will help you.8o

Guest LestatZinnie

guys...one advice....bring some food. the test is theoretically supposed to be 3-4 hours but it drags on for longer. i had to run to the sub to get snack and call up my gf to deliver food to me- it was not a fun thing to do during the 10 min breaks u get.

also get some sleep...i had 3 h the nite before mine and i was just about dead by the time i was done.

bonne chance

Archived