Premed 101 Forums

When are we finding out?

Guest 0T6

Guest 0T6

Since every other school's got this thread, Ottawa should too :)

I forget if at the info session they mentioned the exact date as May 31, or just "at the end of may"

Cause if you look at the accepted thread, the acceptances for the past 3 years have been the Friday before (02-May31, 03-May30, 04-May28), so any chance we'll find out on the 27th this year?

Guest ttryit

It is always the last working day in May. This year it falls on Tuesday May 31st. That means 27 more days of nail-biting!

tt

Guest avarrin2001

It is my guess that in previous years, Ottawa U may have sent out replies a bit earlier than May 31 because they figured that with snail mail, the actual envelopes would arrive at that time (which is why some ppl heard before the 31). Since they are doing email this year, i would imagine that they would wait until the 31st, since it is "instant" delivery. I really wish they wouldnt tho...just send the email today! :\

Guest 0T6

They've emailed in previous years, and last year the email went out Friday morning, people were posting here at like 8:30 saying they had received it. But last year May 31 was a Monday, so maybe they wanted to give people the weekend to celebrate, which they should do this year too :D

Archived