Premed 101 Forums

Student number received?!

Guest maxflygolfer

Guest maxflygolfer

Hello, This is my first time using EZboard...so Hello to all! First I want to congratulate everyone who has received an acceptance....and for those waiting...don't give up hope! I received my acceptance package on June 1 and returned my info (firm acceptance) on June 4.....Has anyone received a student number from the office of the registrar (if you are not already an Ottawa student)? Or, an invoice? Do you know when this info. will be mailed to us? Thanks.

Guest drbutterwick

Hey Maxflygolfer,

I emailed Nicole Racine and she forwarded me my student number. I haven't been issued an email address yet though. Has anyone else?

Derek

Guest drbutterwick

Hey there,

When I go through the services button to get a password, it says I'm already in the system. I'm thinking that Nicole Racine may have already set it up and just hasn't emailed us the password yet.

Did anyone else have this experience with Infoweb?

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
Guest westerngirl2004

Derek,

I tried getting my password and encountered the same thing. if anyone happens to get around this and obtain their password, let me know.

westerngirl

Guest drbutterwick

I called Infoservice and they told me that my password is your birth date and the last two digits of your social insurance number.

i.e. yy/mm/dd/ss.....where ss you SIN number

If this doesn't work, give them a call.

Cheers

Archived