Premed 101 Forums

Wait list news

Guest Sam

I recieved an offer of admission to Queen's through email today, however I decided to stick with UWO. It was a tough choice as Queen's is a great school but I have to listen to the coin...

Good luck to those on the waitlist...it is definitely moving.

;)

I received an email yesterday from Queen's........I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I talked to the admissions office today and they are going to notify via email this week and then send packages to people who are interested. Good luck to those still waiting and congratulations to everyone who has already been accepted!!!!!!!!

Guest adlinner

Ditto.

Heard from Anne today by email about a second round offer of admission at Queen's and I turned it down to go to Western.

I replied to her email before 4:30pm. Hopefully this means she'll send at least another email today... Good luck to those of you on the waitlist!

Best Wishes,

ad linner

Guest drews97

I also received an email from Anne today!! I will be attending Queens' next year!! I'm excited but it will be a big move from Calgary!

Guest drews97

Thanks Summervirus!! I'm glad too although I'm a little sad I won't be attending the U of A next year. That being said however, I'm very excited to go to Queen's and think that the next 4 years will be a blast (and probably go far too quickly as well)!!!

• 3 years later...

Archived