Premed 101 Forums

SOmething to Do in K-town this Weekend

Guest Sarah371

Guest Sarah371

Hey guys just thought I would let you know about the sheep dog trials on a grass creek park this weekend....it's a lot of fun....you can get a tan and they also have fly team dogs as well. There is also a beach at the park where you can swim. Nops...your kids would love it but I don't know if you are in town yet?

Sarah,

Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately, we won't be in Kingston until NEXT weekend. It sounds like fun though. I know the kids would love it!

BTW Sarah, are you hard at work now already? Is there any break at all between 3rd and 4th year, or does it run straight through?!

Bil

Guest Sarah371

Bil,

I actually am not in K-town anymore...I started my residency in Rad Onc in Toronto on July 1st. I had the pleasure of reading your application, which was very good by the way (don't know if I am supposed to say anything or not)...like you I went back to Med School after working for a number of years as a research technician (minus the wife and children)....I hope you enjoy Queen's as much as I did.

In answer to your question you do get 2 weeks off during the summer between your 3rd and 4th year

SARAH

Sarah,

:D Thanks for the compliment. I am really looking forward to this year - the years of doing something else seems to make the desire for it that much stronger.

Good luck in TO. Sounds like you were one of the CARMs matches that went so well for Queen's Med04 class this past spring!

Hope we'll get a chance to meet sometime in the next 4-6 years. ;)

Take care,

Bil

• 1 year later...

Archived