Premed 101 Forums

Transcripts...

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

Has anyone else received confirmation from Queens with respect to transcripts...I tried calling but they told me to email them, and then they never wrote back...so I'm kinda worried that they haven't got my transcripts yet, and I don't kow if they were supposed to send me some sort of confirmation email to let me know...and about the $1000 deposit too!

Just getting a little ansy as the June 30th deadline approaches...

~pea~

Guest blinknoodle

I received a confirmation from OMSAS that my transcript had been received (final transcript verification notice). I actually got it in early June, so I didn't think very much of it. I would assume the medical school will get it soon after OMSAS does.

-bn

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

Hi there,

I was worried, so I just phoned the OUAC (OMSAS) this morning to confirm that they had received my transcript request form...THey said they had, and so it's all in their hands now... I'm assuming that I'm now in the clear...I think that as long as you've sent OMSAS your TRF before June 30th then you're ok...Have your OUAC reference ID ready though...

~pea~

Guest Steve U of T
I think that as long as you've sent OMSAS your TRF before June 30th then you're ok

Actually, the OMSAS website specifically states that June 30 is the deadline for transcripts to arrive at OMSAS, not your TRF, which must arrive earlier. If your TRF has arrived by now, you are probably fine, but if somebody is just sending the TRF now, they may possibly be in trouble. By the way, I emailed OMSAS asking if my transcript had arrived, and they gave me a prompt reply that it had, so you all can do the same.

• 2 years later...

Archived