Premed 101 Forums

How many first round offers turned down?

Guest Raucus Bacchus

Guest Raucus Bacchus

I was just in the market to see what sort of movement is underway so far with the waitlist here at Queens.

If those who were given an offer could indicate if they said ye, ne or maybe...please indicate -- and at which date it happened.

Especially those who are on the waitlist. Oh, and does anyone know their place on the waitlist yet????

I never thought that statistics would be so important to me!

Regardless, I wish everyone all the best. If I do hear some good news from the tough end of the waitlist, I don't know how I will be able to contain myself!

Guest Nightriders19

Hi there...

I sent in my form declining Queen's offer of admission on Thursday June 3, so that was one spot opened up right up away :)

Good luck to you guys still waiting!

Nightrider

Guest DonaldKaufman

Hi,

I was waitlisted, and then offered admission late last week. I turned it down. I don't know if that will be much help to you though, since I have no idea what my position on the waitlist.

-DK

Guest Pochacco

Hey everyone,

I called admissions on June 14 and was told that I'm in the top 60 on the waitlist. I called back today and was informed that I have moved up to #10 on the list. From this I gather that the waitlist has moved a total of ~45 spots. I hope this helps all the people who are waiting anxiously just like me! :o

Pochacco

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

WOW!!

Hope you get in Pochacco! But I didn't think they revealed waitlist position at Queen's...Anyway, to add to the info, I was offered admission on June 2 and accepted...

Hope the data collection goes well Raucus!

~pea~

• 2 years later...

Archived