Premed 101 Forums

UWO

Guest predentalguy

Guest predentalguy

thought i would start this thread... cuz the UWO invites are coming out soon...

from what i know the admissions committee meets on june 23...

Guest Mr Shakur

UWO doesnt mail out till the end of the month, i thought that they dont do emails. Sask should be out sometime this week tho

Guest rez32

Yeah, totally....I've been on here for a few years now and it's never been this quiet. It's kinda sad cuz I got a lot of good advice/info on this forum and now it's dying.

This is taken directly from the Western website at www.fmd.uwo.ca/dentistry/...sions.html :

The Admissions Committee meets in June, after all current year marks are available. Final decisions will be sent to applicants via email as well as hard copy. These notices will be sent the last week of June to all candidates.

So NEXT WEEK??

Guest snoop99

Hey I'm waitin on UWO and Sask also

1 student from BC was in UWO's class last year... so my chances look very very low with my marks

The reason why this place is dead is because there was that internet attack on the forums and most people are using the temporary forums. You all should post a UWO topic in the temporary forums and you will get more responses, as this original forum is not used right now.

Also, half if not more the of the schools have already sent out acceptances so those students who got in are probably enjoying their summer and staying away from the forums.

Check out the temp dental forums

Archived