Premed 101 Forums

Attention -- 3 bedroom house for rent

Guest DownUpDown

Guest DownUpDown

I have just made a contact in Kingston who will be purchasing a 3 bedroom home on Bagot street (literally 5 minutes from campus). I myself am in the market for accomodation and considering the difficulty of finding a reasonable place that is close by, this time of the summer, I would jump on the deal if 2 other medical students are interested in renting it out with me.

We will have our own backyard...not certain of how many bathrooms and other details as it was a brief conversation. But if anyone is interested I will find out more information. He did mention that rent will be no less than 800, which gives us a ballpark figure of 800-1000 for the entire house.

please post if you are interested as soon as possible.

Guest TheWind

still have any spot left?

if so, count me in..........FYI I am a Chinese guy

BTW you said the person will be buying, right?, how firm is the offer?

it is so hard to look for a place to live in Kingston, anyone have any insights on how to approach it (i heard the housing office at Queen's should be the first place to look, ture?)

Guest DownUpDown

I am not buying it. I called the buyer today as he was also renting out a one bedroom appt..after finding out that it has been rented, I asked if he had anything else available. That's when he mentioned the 3 bedroom house.

I have spoken to a couple of people, but there are no firm decisions. If you are still interested, let me know and we can arrange to meet in Kingston and take a look at the place.

It's in a perfect location and in a quiet neighbourhood. There are 2 bathrooms, a backyard and a laundry mat that is part of the triplex -- I believe( it was a quick conversation).

Anyhow, i am in the same boat. I missed an awesome deal. The day before I came down to kingston, I set an appt for this one bedroom on university street (owned by Queen's with internet ready hook-up and 3 minutes from class). unfortunately, it was rented just before i arrived...bugga!

It'll be an interesting project to rent out a 3 bedroom home, with a bunch of first year medical students like myself. I'm certain we are all responsible and keen on doing well, that our approach will be to maintain the place and respect each-other's company/privecy.

lemme know where you stand. I'd like to head down this week to seal the deal (piece of mind). And ideally get a gem as such rather than having to take the dreaded bus each-day.

:)

Guest DownUpDown

I read your post too quickly (I'm in the midst of making dinner).

The offer is firm. He'll be buying the property as of August first. He seems to be one of those property managers, that owns quite a few lots.

you can try giving me a call if you'd like @ (647)293-9890. Ask for Shaun.

Guest DownUpDown

There are two of us interested in the house, leaving room for one more. He cannot come down to look at the place until august 15th so will trust *our* judgement.

Meaning : whoever's interested, lets make an appt to go down this week before the property has been rented out.

please email me or call me ASAP. Thanks :)

Guest TheWind

i will get back to you next week coz I will be going to Kingston this Friday (again) with my parents (their first) and they "insist" on finding a place for me........

• 3 years later...

Archived