Premed 101 Forums

Royal Bank Professional LOC

Guest dentist2be

Guest dentist2be

hey guys, just wondering who and which royal bank would be a good person to talk to in the toronto or york region for the dental LOC...thanks...ciao!

Guest Adversary

Call the 1-800 number found on the RBC web site and they will give you the right contact person. They can even set up an appointment for you with them over the phone.

Guest Adversary

From what I could find, the package offered by RBC is much better because they cater to dental/medicine students specifically. The scotiabank plan is just a normal plan with a decent loan rate. However, RBC also offers an account specific to the needs of dental/medicine students including free chequing and free money orders. I have to say, I was very impressed with RBC's offer compared to all the other banks I called up.

Guest toothy1985

i think RBC Is better because my bro used it for his LOC....

anyways can you please answer this q since u prolly made it dentistry. if someone applies in their third year will the dental school look at the GPA for the first two years only n then make their decision or will they wait till my final transcript.

PLEASE LET Me KNOW.. I M FREAKING OUT.. as my first two year CGPA is only 3.66 and i need to real well in my 3rd year courses to bring it to a 3.86 or more... SO PLEASE HELP>

Archived