Premed 101 Forums

U of T waitlist

Guest pocketrocket999

Guest QuestionMan23213

To any current Toronto Dental students,

I am on the waitlist at Toronto dental at position #15. What are the chances the list moves past this mark? I think someone said last year it did, but what about previous years? Was last year just some kind of anomaly?

Also at what point in the summer do the spots really start to move?

Thanks for your help,

QM

Guest dentforsure

ooo...wannabein...are u in yet???

why the heck is McGill's list not moving at all? Anyone got into UT and will turn down McGill????

Guest wannabein

hi,

no I havent heard anything! I dont know whats going on, i shoulda heard yesterday :( . I'll call them today

i'll let u guys know later!

Guest wannabein

I called them today, the lady said that the list is still on #5. So I guess pocketrocket999 still hasnt officially declined yet...must wait longer! :(

goodluck everyone

Guest house

how far do you think the wait list actually moves?

my friends were telling me last year it went to #24, although i dont even know if thats true?!

Guest per te

Don't give up hope, I believe for our class last year, the waitlist was into its twenties. I have no specific numbers but I think this is a general trend. Also, if I remember right, the list moved much more late in the summer rather than about now.

Good luck!!

~*per te*~

Guest futbaljunky

Hello everyone,

im new to this forum. I am on the toronto waitlist, i called the office this morning and the list has moved only 5 spots. I am #7, does anyone know of any meds that got acceptances that are gonna drop? hey wannabein, i think you are just above me?? do u know whats goin on? the line hasnt moved for a month!

Guest wannabein

hey,

i called the other day, and they were still at #5. I dont know...I thought that pocketrocket999 got accepted and he said that he was declining, maybe he hasnt done it yet? maybe he changed his mind? or maybe the uoft people just enjoy making us wait! from previous years though there were like 4-5 people that drop uoft for med skool once the ontario acceptances are gives, this year, only one, even if there is one...i dunno...i guess we gotta wait till western gives out! dont worry, im planning to have a good party when (if) i get in, and all my waitlist buddies are invited! lol good luck

peace

Archived