Premed 101 Forums

END

Guest linkinpark

Guest kosmo14

Why even post something like this? What is the matter with you? Are you trying to start another war?

People, try to be civil to each other. You are trying to get into school to become professionals. Act like it.

There are many people on this board that drive me nuts, but I don't publically declare it. Why waste the time?

Guest kaymcee

Sorry to interrupt, but what codinator says "behind the forum" is probably meant to stay behind the forum. Perhaps addressing him there would be more appropriate (and a great deal more classy) than spilling any personal squabbles you have with him out here.

No matter where you go, there will always be people who irritate you. The maturity with which you respond says more about your character than what any 3rd party would say.

Guest PanjabiMD
Sorry to interrupt, but what codinator says "behind the forum" is probably meant to stay behind the forum. Perhaps addressing him there would be more appropriate (and a great deal more classy) than spilling any personal squabbles you have with him out here.

I think what linkin meant by 'behind the forum' is 'under the anonimity of the forum'. Linkin is still being quite immature anyways.

PanjabiMD

Guest AH800

Are you stalking him or something? Why would you put an effort into finding out who a certain message board poster is? Some of the stuff that guy says is funny, other stuff arrogant and rude, but who cares man...get a life....

Guest UWOMED2005

If we all stop posting to this particular thread, it will eventually fall down and disappear.

Just a suggestion.

If you have a problem with somebody, just ignore their posts.

Archived