Premed 101 Forums

Dat

Hey everyone,

For those of you who have written the DAT and used the practice test that the CDA provides as a form of preparation, how would you compare it to the level of difficulty seen on the big day? Obviously one would must take into account varying levels of stress that would be present the day of, but overall would you say that the bio/chem and pat are relatively comparable in difficulty to the material we will see on the actual DAT?

Thanks

so i wrote the MCAT this Aug, thought I give myself some break and procastinated on studying for this coming DAT, i've got 2 days left, with a school exam on friday night until 9pm..so i have roughly 3 hours of studying before I sleep for the day..

i probably know nothing about the DAT lol anyone can teach me everything in 5 minutes??? anyone???

i've done all the questions in the CDA book tonight..they look pretty easy relative to what i've seen in mcat..is this difficulty to be expected in the real thing?? thanks

so i wrote the MCAT this Aug, thought I give myself some break and procastinated on studying for this coming DAT, i've got 2 days left, with a school exam on friday night until 9pm..so i have roughly 3 hours of studying before I sleep for the day..

i probably know nothing about the DAT lol anyone can teach me everything in 5 minutes??? anyone???

i've done all the questions in the CDA book tonight..they look pretty easy relative to what i've seen in mcat..is this difficulty to be expected in the real thing?? thanks

that makes 2 of us;) but what i'd do is really practice PAT- try to find some stuff online. this cant look easy compared to the MCAT cuz youve never seen it. try doing more in the spare 5 mins you have. other than that, its game time.

that makes 2 of us;) but what i'd do is really practice PAT- try to find some stuff online. this cant look easy compared to the MCAT cuz youve never seen it. try doing more in the spare 5 mins you have. other than that, its game time.

3 of us! Heh, all I have really studied for thus far is the carving. PAT seems to be based on your innate ability IMO, Just get a hang of what its like and how fast you have to go to finish on time and you should be good to go.

Archived