Premed 101 Forums

omghi2u 0T6!!

Talon you don't have to say anything.. your ankles do all your talking.. with ur leg drawn up with ur leg crossed and whatnot.. at least we know you have a negative FABER test!

Blake.. I guess it's just the smooth way I roll on the world wide web.

0T6 uses this board as a way to 'pre-screen' the incoming students to see if they're worthy of his special 'study' group. I foresee Dateline doing a sting operation on him! You know, those ones where the guy shows up at someone house and he's surprised by a TV crew. 0T6 will show up to 'welcome' a new student and KAPLOW... 0T6 will not only be e-famous on premed and Facebook but he'll also have a surprise television debut.

With two such hot dandies as OT6 and Talon, who could resist their chemistry and not swoon at the chance of being the filling. Sigh. They're so like dreamy.

[Maybe not egg salad as the filling, or tuna salad for that matter, because we learned today that those creamy fillings can be veritable bacterial underworlds and who wants that in their sandwich. See, we Meds10s pay attention too! At least sometimes.]

Archived