Premed 101 Forums

Interview offers?

mine aren't up either. i applied to u of a last year and never even got a rejection letter and when i called them about it, they basically told me if i didn't get an interview invite i wasn't going to get anything else. so, i just wanted to make sure that invites haven't already gone out, anybody know when they will be out? or when interview weekend is?

Invites haven't gone out yet to my knowledge. Usually after the transcript deadline is when they go out (read: after Feb 1). I believe interviews are the week of Feb 19th.

But you didn't get a rejection letter? Not even really late? They do send out rejections, but not until after the offers are sent out. Last year they went out in May, so you should have received one then. Are you sure they had all your info, because it doesn't make sense that you didn't even get a rejection letter.

Hey guys, just wanted to let anybody who is waiting for their GPA's to go up that I was also waiting and it just went up for me this afternoon. So they are getting through them slowly but surely. Hard to believe they need to send out invites first week of feb and yet tons of people havent had their marks posted (and thus their files reviewed) as of yet. Kind of makes you think they are just going to fire through them as fast as they can and I dont think anybody would feel good about that. Although everything is objective except the personal attributes section, I hope they took their time with that. Although i highly doubt it :rolleyes:

Let's hope they have already taken their time with those, they are all done, and they are now just lining up the grades and ranking people as the grades come in (as mentioned previously).

What happens if people get invites and they're lost in the mail - it seems they're cutting it quite close, but I'm assuming they're the experts and they know what they're doing...

Archived