Premed 101 Forums

Fall Transcripts

Hi,

I know I'm probably just being paranoid but we send our Fall Semester Transcript to the REGISTRAR'S OFFICE, right (201 Administration Bldg., U of A)? And not the MD Admissions office. At least this is how I understand it from reading the website and talking to the admissions people on the phone. I just want to double-check to see whether or not I sent my transcripts to the right address or whether it's just U of A being a bit slow (I sent my transcripts a little while back and the status on Beartracks still hasn't changed).

Again, I'm sorry about this and I know I'm just being a little paranoid. But at this point in the game, I really don't want to screw things up.

Thanks very much in advance.

Guest davehead

Hi,

Yes, you send them to the Admin Building address, and not to the MD admissions office. As far as I know, you only send your FINAL FINAL transcripts to that MD office (that is, after your interview, etc.)

The registrar's office is apparently working exclusively right now on MD applications, so watch for your beartracks status to change very soon.

If it helps, I noticed that my fall transcripts have been received on beartracks, and I sent them to the 201 administration building. My other transcripts were also online really early, so I must be early on the list (my last name starts with an A). I sent my fall transcripts about two weeks ago I believe...

(OOP from BC :))

Archived