Premed 101 Forums

A video from Dal Med's Euphoria night to help you pass the time

Sometimes its easy to forget how much Dalhousie Medical School as to offer. Besides great profs, lots of clinical time, etc, etc, dal also lets students explore their creativity through many different channels like Art in Medicine, Music in Medicine, history and litterature groups, as well as the annual Euphoria! night, when all 4 classes put together an evening of singing, dancing, acting, and music along with a lot of laughs. Hopefully this video, produced by the class of 2010 for Euphoria! will help put a smile on your face while youre waiting for news. good luck all!

Dal Euphoria 2007 *was* a great show! All four classes demonstrated talent, humor and good sportsmanship.

I searched YouTube for the video but all I could find was this other version of Med School Linebacker from the University of Vermont posted 6 months ago...also funny.

Too bad more Dal Euphoria clips aren't online. If anyone has any from Euphorias past or present, please upload to YouTube!

Thx,

JK

Isn't the link in the first post the one you are looking for. It was funny. I like that sense of humour in a school.

Are there any other videos, of any kind, for any other canadian medical schools? I know McGill has a nice one linked right from their med home page, does anyone have any others?

We might be able to put some more videos from our class, 2010.

I believe videos of the entire night will also be up for grabs within a month. The fourth year men did a traditional "dance" and nearly everyone died from laughing. You had to see it to believe it. :)

If anyone has any questions about Dal Med, Halifax, etc., please let us know. We are more than happy to answer questions! :)

Cheers,

Zakiyaa,

Dal Med 1

Class of 2010:)

hmmm i dunno if i'd call it a traditional dance...it was a spoof of an SNL skit/video ...justin timberlake was the host of that episode so i'll let you guys figure out what they did lol

the only thing that comes to mind involves christmas presents attached to crotches lol, that can't be it right??

For some reason, the link in the first message at the top of this thread wouldn't work in my browser. That's why I went to YouTube and searched for recent videos with the keyword "medschool" and found the other.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, huh? ;-)

I never understood the "d!@k in a box" skit but then I don't watch SNL very

often... :-)

JanieK

JanieK

What is there to "get" in the **** in the box skit??? I think it is all in the title...

The Terry Tate video we didn't get from another med school- kinda like evolution, two different folk came up with the same idea.... they just got theirs on youtube first....

Anywho i'm just rambling... i wish this board had more action from the applicants... i remember it was TOTALLY my life line while i waited for interviews, after, after accepted, adn now that i don't want to study micro....

Scooter

Ps madz- you are totally simply missing a rib

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived