Premed 101 Forums

Is it easy to get in medical school?

Guest linkinpark

Guest svp2k5

I don't think anyone would say that its easy to get into medical school. Usually you can check the medical school websites for entrance criteria. Just look under "admissions".

For western, I think the GPA requrement was 3.7, and the MCAT was a 10,10,9 (Verbal, Bio, PS).

Guest Its interview time

Actually, its very easy to get in.

Don't listen to all these ppl here.

All you haev to do is fill out a one page form and tell the MED addmissions office that you would like to sign up for medical school......and YOU'RE IN!!!

Good luck

Guest aneliz

That's right... you just have to excel in undergrad academics, commit yourself to some quality extra-currics, volunteer somewhere, do some research, write a couple of easy essays, go to a little interview, tell them that you are the best person ever and you're in!!!!

Guest Arcados
it's "easy" if you work for it.... obviously anything is possible and if you give your best.... it's "easy"

I used to think this was true, but I've been training to fly with my arms for several years now, and my dream has yet to be fully realized.

Guest Braveheart

Oh Arcados,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I find that gluing feathers to my arms helps in that. Still can't fly but I think that I stay in the air a millisecond longer with the feathers than without. Give it a shot.

Guest aneliz

but make sure you run and before you hit the air... if you just jump you will fall straight down. I recommend a flat roof that you can get a good running start on... the ladder doesn't sound like such a good plan.

Guest therealcrackers

if you glue the feathers to your arm, your dream gets a little closer. If you also glue the feathers together, and maybe to something like a sheet of canvas or a small motor, your dreams might get a lot closer. Oh yeah, and the ladder idea isn't as good as a flat roof.

Guest UWOMED2005

Why not just use a hang-glider?

It's a lot easier, and I'd guess there'd be a higher successs rate! Though I haven't seen and RCTs designed to prove that. . . ;)

Guest peachy
yes, even I the cod have tried the above..

the best way is to use inflammable flames near your arse!

FIREPOWER YEA!

You, the cod?

Archived