Premed 101 Forums

Class profile

Let's see, from what I remember during orientation:

- We got 11 PhD's in the class

- 50 or so grad students

- Student age range from 20 - 31

- 1 dentist (still trying to figure out who this person is)

- 2 MBA

- 1 ex-policeman

- Lots of students studied in the states for undergrad (Yale, Michigan, Brown, Dartmouth, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, MIT)

- 1 student who was pregnant

- Good mix of culture and race

- Diverse undergrad background

- Athletic class (OHL player, Yale varsity hockey, Queen's varsity hockey, Columbia Track, Michigan Volleyball, etc etc)

- All very very very good looking ..... absolutely HOT class (I believe this is a pre-requisite stated on the UofT website) :D

That's all I can think of so far.

Let's see, from what I remember during orientation:

- We got 11 PhD's in the class

- 50 or so grad students

- Student age range from 20 - 31

- 1 dentist (still trying to figure out who this person is)

- 2 MBA

- 1 ex-policeman

- Lots of students studied in the states for undergrad (Yale, Michigan, Brown, Dartmouth, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, MIT)

- 1 student who was pregnant

- Good mix of culture and race

- Diverse undergrad background

- Athletic class (OHL player, Yale varsity hockey, Queen's varsity hockey, Columbia Track, Michigan Volleyball, etc etc)

- All very very very good looking ..... absolutely HOT class (I believe this is a pre-requisite stated on the UofT website) :D

That's all I can think of so far.

majority ON residents? i noticed that at Queen's, most of the students were from ontariol..just wondering if that's the case with toronto too.

There were indeed studies done showing faculties that give interviews during the admission process have better looking classes than faculties that do not administer interviews.

There were indeed studies done showing faculties that give interviews during the admission process have better looking classes than faculties that do not administer interviews.

Haha, that's awesome. Not entirely unexpected, but a fun statistic all the same. Thank goodness I'm so ridiculously good-looking...oops, did I just write that? :eek:

there are faculties that admit people without interviews? that's unexpected... people show up so differently on paper than they do in person...

Agreed! Surprisingly, canadian law schools do not have interviews. is that why there are so many ugly lawyers? :rolleyes:

Archived