Premed 101 Forums

What are your stats?

Hey Ms. C:

I think you should probably just try to relax and forget about your med school application for a while instead of trying to "figure out" if you're "better than the bottom two thirds". People's "stats" are only part of the admissions decision.

Best of luck.

Hey,

As always i agree with my rib-less friend madz!! That was what i really appreciate about the adcom office here- i've seen them pre interview invites pouring over whole applications and their were no calculators involved. They needed to cut down on the interviews and so instead of taking the easy road like Western and just changing the mcat and gpa- they looked at everyone and didn't change their "stats". Honestly in the class of 2010 their are students with both extremes of hte stats that typically are looked at!! Those with 3 year degrees and those with pHds!!!

Good luck, don't worry except for the one day a month when letters are sent out... Now i have to worry cause i was suppose to ahve a "welcome informatino package for you !!! for when you are accepted!!! aghhhhh i gotta get the editing done!!!:cool:

Archived