Premed 101 Forums

Interview invitation in the mail?

Hello ...

Just wondering if the invitees are going to get anything in the mail (like, an official invitation letter with details of where and when and what)? I thought I saw in the online word document somewhere that they would send out a mail once the interview date is finalized.

Thanks ...

Fishy :)

I hadn't received the letter before I flew out from Ontario (had to come for something early in the week despite the fact thatmy Cgy interview isn't until Saturday), so I e-mailed the office to ask them if I -needed- to have the official letter. She told me there would be nothing in the mail-out that I wouldn't already know from the invitation to interview website...all that she stressed was that I should bring my ID with a photocopy.

So... I'll have my interview letter waiting for me when I get home from the interview! haha!

Thank goodness for email. I still haven't received the letter.

Are they also sending that consent form?

The consent form is not included in the letter. So I'd just print it, fill it out and bring it along to the interview. Oh wait ... i remember it was mentioned somewhere that we have to sign it in front of Adele.

Archived