Premed 101 Forums

U of T interview date..can it be changed?

I have an interview on April 1st (2-2:30) and would like it switched to March 31st :)

Or for that matter a day other than April 1st. (Are there any different interview days aside from the March 31st and April 1st that I know about?)

I called up admissions and she said to send her an email telling her "what I need" and she'd try and arrange a switch with someone else. I asked her what email address to send it to and she said to just reply to the interview invite email that she sent.

She didn't tell me I needed to specify a reason (a very short 15 second call though), from the tone of her voice I didn't get the impression that it was a very big deal to switch. All I said was that I'd like a change in days. I asked if we'd be notified as soon as an opposite request came in, or whether they'd be composing a large list and just notifying everyone all at once - and what day that'd be if so (I'll post what they say if they reply). You can always call them up if you wanted to be certain about not needing to provide a specific reason.

Archived