Premed 101 Forums

Help needed!

I posted this before...but no one responded..i'm going to think..no one saw it so please respond!

Hi guys,

My U of T interview is on March 31st and I have a conflict for that day. U of T is willing to change my interview to April 1st provided a space becomes available. So I want to know if there was anyone that was thinking of changing their interview date to March 31st or if there was anyone that wouldn't mind having an interview on March 31st.

Responses would be appreciated!

Thanks

I

My U of T interview is on March 31st and I have a conflict for that day. U of T is willing to change my interview to April 1st provided a space becomes available. So I want to know if there was anyone that was thinking of changing their interview date to March 31st or if there was anyone that wouldn't mind having an interview on March 31st.

Responses would be appreciated!

Thanks

sorry bud, i wish i could help you. mine is on the 31st as well.

g'luck to you

Hey All,

So I have been trying to resolve the conflict I have...one of them wont even allow me to reschedule! As for U of T..they're waiting for a space to open up on April 1st. So...Is there anyone in the forum or that you know...that would not mind switching interview dates with me? My interview is on March 31st in the afternoon and I would like to reschedule to April 1st.

thanks very much...this would be really appreciated!!

Archived