Premed 101 Forums

Registration/Score Letter Questions

tyro

If you are writing for the second time, and when you get a registration confirmation letter in the mail.........will it show your previous MCAT score on the confirmation letter?

On the CBT, do you still have the option of sending your MCAT scores to a mailing address (and not the permanent address you had on the registration)?

And when they send out your second scores, does it say in the mailed letter BOTH your scores or just your second one?

(In case anyone is wondering why i'm asking these qs.....certain ppl tend to open my mail w/out my permission:( and I want to be sure that they will not know my previous score)

If you are writing for the second time, and when you get a registration confirmation letter in the mail.........will it show your previous MCAT score on the confirmation letter?

No.

On the CBT, do you still have the option of sending your MCAT scores to a mailing address (and not the permanent address you had on the registration)?

I haven't checked, but I assume so.

And when they send out your second scores, does it say in the mailed letter BOTH your scores or just your second one?

I don't know if mine have arrived...they should have by now. I'll check and get back to you. On THx, it says both.

(In case anyone is wondering why i'm asking these qs.....certain ppl tend to open my mail w/out my permission:( and I want to be sure that they will not know my previous score)

ok....

Archived