Premed 101 Forums

incomplete courses

Guest Mala2003

Guest Mala2003

Can I list courses that I am currently enrolled in for the second semester even if I don't plan on taking all of them in January? I want to attend all of the courses (7 in total) that I'm currently enrolled in right now in second semester before I pick and choose 5 to remain in. This shouldn't be a problem for OMSAS right? My official transcript, as of now til Jan., will list all 7 courses for Jan.

Guest aneliz

Not a problem at all...I add/dropped (ie changed) two of my courses in the winter semester that I applied. At my school we didn't even pick our winter courses until Nov...so they didn't show on the transcript that OMSAS got at all. I just had to send a second transcript in June with all of my current courses listed on it as well.

Good luck!

Guest RageoftheDragon

Am I understanding this thread correctly: we're to put all the class info for the current year of studies into the Postsecondary Education section?

Guest RageoftheDragon

Upon looking into it further, it doesn't seem as though there is room, as it states; 'for 2002-2003 list 2003' and 2003 is all that is offered in the list, so by that technicality, we can't really put in the current year. No?

Thanks to any help.

Guest Mala2003

Hmmm - I was able to list all the courses that I'm currently enrolled in under 2003-2004 year. I can't remember what i did. I'll go home and check it out and let you know.

Guest RageoftheDragon

Any info yet Mala? I'm getting more and more antsy every time I see that giant red warning when logging into my file.

Anyone else know the story here?

RotD

Guest Mala2003

Hi,

Under the Postsecondary Education link, you have to list all the universities that you attended. If you attended only one, then you need to specify the years - from 2000 til 2004 (for example). I think you should double check to make sure you included this year (2004), in this. Then click on "academic record" and click on "add year details" and 2004 should be available to you. If it is not, then you probably didn't list your year until 2004. Does that make sense?

Guest RageoftheDragon

Thanks Mala,

You were bang on about what I had done wrong. Now to go through everything and put in the class names in more detail. The way OMSAS is right now, it'll probably only take 5 or so hours.

Thanks again.

RotD

Archived