Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan course books, online materials access, and Gold Standard text for sale

red

Hey there!

Just unexpectedly got into medicine and have a LARGE selection of MCAT materials available (take all or select what you want- we can talk):

1) The complete Kaplan course materials: all subject texts, lesson book, flashcards, high yield problem-solving book, formula sheets. I actually have all materials for the current 2007 computer-based class as well as those from 2006 and 2004 available. They'll be cheaper depending on the year you choose. For the 2007 materials, only the first few pages of the lesson book have writing in them but texts, formula sheets and flashcards are untouched. 2006 and 2003 very little if any writing in them.

2) I will even consider selling access to the Kaplan online materials (you just can't go to the classes of course but the online materials are awesome). All for a reasonable negotiated price (much less than the $1600 or so fee). Expires in August though.

3) Ferdinand's The Gold Standard textbook (2004): unused and will sell cheap

4) Two store-bought Kaplan books: MCAT 45 and MCAT workbook (slightly marked in but will sell for very cheap price)

5) Arco Verbal Reasoning workbook

6) Tons of random photocopied study materials and practice tests I've collected over the years that I can throw in for free! (Silver and Flowers, Peterson's, Examcrackers etc etc)

PM me if interested in anything here! Postage fees will need to be covered by recipient...I'm in Vancouver by the way

Cheers

Red

• 3 weeks later...

6) Tons of random photocopied study materials and practice tests I've collected over the years that I can throw in for free! (Silver and Flowers, Peterson's, Examcrackers etc etc)

email me a price.

I need as many practice tests as possible

Archived