Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance Confirmation

Once you have sent the acceptance letter back, with the deposit (if you deceided to do it together) do U of T send you any sort of confirmation email etc.. to say they received it.

Last year, UofT did not send confirmation e-mail saying that they got the deposit/confirmation letter. I was told that they will only contact you if they don't recieve the letter and/or the deposite...i.e. you will not lose your spot because your letter didn't make it on time or got lost in the mail. The admission office will make sure to contact you before giving up your spot to the next person on the wait-list.

Hydes79

so just so i'm clear on what we have to send back:

two forms to u of T (one to omsas)

check for 1000 to u of T

final transcript to omsas (and u of t??)

immunization, record check, cpr

is that it?

also, does anyone know when we will be permitted to register officially?

I'll confirm what was said above.

You don't have to call the office to confirm. If they didn't get your acceptance/decline letter, they'll contact you.

Similarly, if they don't get your medical form or CPR form in time, they'll contact you.

I called Leslie and she was nice enough to say that she remembered filing my letter...but that I really shouldn't be calling to confirm the reciept of anything by the office.

Hope that helps!

if i remember correctly, transcripts are due on june 30th.

i didn't send my transcript to omsas, only to UT. i don't remember reading that it needed to be sent to omsas... uh oh, did i miss something?

E-mailed Deborah and she said she wants the transcripts sent directly to her. I'd talk to her to confirm the addy. I'm still getting around to getting everything filled out, just want to get it all done so I can stop worrying about losing my spot somehow!

Bicyclist1 you bike?

E-mailed Deborah and she said she wants the transcripts sent directly to her. I'd talk to her to confirm the addy. I'm still getting around to getting everything filled out, just want to get it all done so I can stop worrying about losing my spot somehow!

Bicyclist1 you bike?

Yes I do!

And like you, I want complete all the paper work and not have to worry as well.

cool, we should all get together and do some med student riding.

I 'had' a Giant OCR C3, until i totaled it in a head-on crash on the martin goodman trail a couple days ago, going to ride the becel ride this Sunday on a friends.

I got a Trek OCLV collecting dust in my living room...... the good old days of competitive cycling....

Archived